Here are a few more traits to know individuals through handwriting...
1. Let us take determination! And Graphology helps us in identifying exactly that. There are again three shades to it: Enthusiasm, persistence and determination. If the T-bar is extra long it implies lots of enthusiasm.
2. If the T-bar is very small and / or in the left side of the stem, it implies the character of a person who loves to procrastinate.
3. Determination is much stronger in the sense that it does not merely imply a drive to achieve, but much more than that, it implies a strong will to do a task at hand, a task that MUST be done at all costs. Along with the traits described above, we need to look for heavy down strokes - for example a "t", "m" or "n" that goes far below the baseline. Refer to the pictures below:
4. If the baseline is perfectly straight it implies the person's meticulous nature.
5. The integrity or honesty of a person can also be determined through Graphology. Look for letters like "a" and "o" in the handwriting samples. The cleaner the inside of "a" and "o", the more blunt and candid the person tends to be.
6. Diplomacy is revealed by the noticeable decrease in the height of the second hump compared to the first in an "m" or "n".
That's it for now. More coming up in the next post!