Disclaimers:
1. The views expressed in this blog are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the organization he works for.
2. This site uses cookies from Google and other third-party service providers to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google and other third-party service providers. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas! (belated)

Hello everyone
First of all let me wish you belated merry Christmas and happy holidays (though I had put up one Christmas poster on my blog on 24th). I hope all of you are having good fun this festive season. Santa did come to my house on 25th and he brought Ghajini with him.
Yeah... watched the film first day last show and liked it instantaneously.
Leave aside Amir's chiselled out features or controversies concerning the copyrights, but the film simply rocks owing to an engaging story line, Amir's acting, superbly coordinated and choreographed action sequences and the soulful music! Oh I forgot the comedy part! Asin as a newcomer is also quite convincing and bubbly in her role. All in all, it gets a 4.5 outta 5 from me.
Go and watch the movie. I hope you will like it! :)
Regarding criticisms about this movie, I know there are loopholes and I am not one who expects it to bag an Oscar! I would also not talk about Memento or the Tamil version! However, it still looks set to become the biggest Bollywood draw of 2008!
Away from movies, the year 2008 is finally coming to an end. It has been a very eventful year for me, both on personal and professional fronts! There have been lots of ups and downs! I am thinking about compiling a top 10 list of interesting and funny incidents concerning myself which can be shared with all of you! :)
Let me see how much can be done...
Until then cya and have a good time...

No comments: