Disclaimers:
1. The views expressed in this blog are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the organization he works for.
2. This site uses cookies from Google and other third-party service providers to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google and other third-party service providers. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Shadows playing in the dark


Dark as pitch black
Shadows moving around
As the eyes slowly get accustomed
Slowly the view gets exposed
Two shadows in the dark
Trying to pacify each other,
Console one another,
Probably trying to say," We would not fight, we are friends forever..."
Then again they try to cosy up....
Again the darkness falls,
It becomes difficult to see anything more
Only the faint sound of whispers galore...
The shadows continue to play...
Continue to play...
Continue...
And suddenly I feel a pain
A lump in my throat
That chokes me...
Did I feel jealous of the shadows?
Did my eyes feel wet?
Did it take extra effort for me to take my eyes away?
And finally, did the shadows look familiar to me?
I get plagued by a gamut of questions!
Sometimes I myself want to become a shadow...
Sometimes I myself want to play...
Sometimes I myself want to whisper...
But there is a time and place for it..
For me, there is none...

No comments: