Disclaimers:
1. The views expressed in this blog are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the organization he works for.
2. This site uses cookies from Google and other third-party service providers to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google and other third-party service providers. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Article published in peacekashmir.com

Hi friends

I was just planning to wind up for the day when I found out one of my old articles used in a website called PeaceKashmir.com, and that too, alongside some very eminent authors. The link is: http://peacekashmir.com/columnist/Kashmir-anintegralpartofIndia.htm

By the way, the site is interesting. The "Contact Us" tab states that it is maintained by the youth of Jammu and Kashmir who want peace in the land. I plan to read all the articles there some day or the other.

I am glad that they gave me the credits for being the author.

You can find the original article here: http://chiranjibmazumdar.blogspot.com/2009/05/kashmir-integral-part-of-india.html

By the way, for all those who had not read this article, this is a chance to read it afresh and please, pour your comments. This is a burning issue, undoubtedly and it would be nice to have your perspectives.


3 comments:

BK Chowla, said...

Yes I have,my best compliments for being so good and frank.

Chiranjib Mazumdar said...

@B K Chowla
I am glad that you liked it. Thanks. :)

Chiranjib Mazumdar said...

the site has changed... updated link below ---
http://www.peacekashmir.org/columnist/Kashmir-anintegralpartofIndia.htm