Disclaimers:
1. The views expressed in this blog are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the organization he works for.
2. This site uses cookies from Google and other third-party service providers to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google and other third-party service providers. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Khichdi...

Hi friends

How are you all? I regret not have written for quite some time now... guess it had to do with those 'trough' phases when I would just love to stay within me. Well, to compensate, I did paint two graffitis on Facebook, not the best you would see, say in a Public Gallery. But well, it felt nice to see that some creativity is still left, after the daily chores.

What about you all!! Recently Preposterous girl told me that my comment page is disabled. In fact those two graffitis had played havoc on my entire blog layout - a reason in part for me writing this post! ...to set this straight!

The last week:
Packed with work and training! I did find my solitude after a tiring day at work through social networking and chatting up with old friends and acquaintances and most importantly, music!
I have recently been listening more to the likes of Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma, Ustad Amjad Ali Khan and western evergreen music of Kenny G and Yanni!

The ideal way to listen to Music:
Here are the steps I follow (and you should :P) =>
1. Switch off all the lights. Make the room dark.
2. Tune in to the music you want to listen to.
3. Keep the volume low so that it soothes your soul, rather than pounding on your ear drums.
4. Close your eyes
5. Picture beautiful scenes in connection to the tunes and feel lost.
Before you know, you would fall into a silent sleep. Ahh!! the much awaited rest for the eyes, for the soul!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know how jinxed is this... but urs is the third blog i am reading who is coming back to the blogosphere after a long long time...what has happened suddenly to all? why this blogo-gloom?

Chiranjib Mazumdar said...

I am back!! :))