Disclaimers:
1. The views expressed in this blog are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the organization he works for.
2. This site uses cookies from Google and other third-party service providers to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google and other third-party service providers. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Upcoming topics !

Hey friends,

I thought about sharing few things which have always fascinated me:

Graphology
Astrology
Numerology
Body language
Hypnosis
Planchet
Traces of life in the universe (outside our very own earth)


In the next few postings I would try and cover these topics. Watch out ! I would share whaatever limited knowledge I have and what do experts and veterans in these fields have to say ! Also, how much science or prejudice is involved in each of these. I am sure many of you must have had experiences/knowledge in one or more of these. I would request you to share your thoughts. Be assured that it would make for an excellent reading !
I would have started today itself, but there are time constraints...
So, friends, keep visiting my blog for updates!

No comments: