Disclaimers:
1. The views expressed in this blog are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the organization he works for.
2. This site uses cookies from Google and other third-party service providers to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google and other third-party service providers. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Hymns of a nocturnal bird




3:20AM...

I see outside from my balcony... a beautiful piece of silver dish playing hide and seek among the dark clouds... inviting me, saying, "Will you come and play with me?"
I say, "Why not? But you are so far away from me. Even if I wish to, shall I ever reach you?" The beauty smiles but remains mum... I expected some word from you at least, but you did not care to respond............

There's not a wink of sleep in my eyes... wide as ever... Life seems so peaceful... pin drop silence prevalent everywhere... even the roadside dogs are fast asleep, tired of their quarrels and fights... seeking rest, somewhere down the end of the highway...

Thinking of what to jot down... scribble in the unorganized thoughts... but, alas... they are so fragmented, it is difficult to piece them together... Strings are broken... I tried mending them, but to no avail... I try seeking solace in whatever little I do, but do not get the enthusiasm that I have forever been so proud of !

I hear that the birds have started to chirp... the mother is waking up her small cute children... saying, "Its time to get up.. o little ones. Its time that we rise... the whole city would rise after us... but its time for us, dear. Wake up..."

Now I remember. I need to sleep(at least try to), need to put all thoughts to rest, at least temporarily, need some rest... coz... am very tired.............

No comments: