Blame me for everything.
Come on. Throw all that you have. Tomatoes, potatoes, eggs, pebbles... everything!
And after you are done with all these, ask me: Why?
Simple, friends - I ignored my blog like anything... as a result, I did not write anything new. I hardly read what others wrote. My already under-nourished Google Pagerank went from a 1 to NA. The Alexa rank went from 1lakh-ish to 2,916,915!!!
Disgusting ! Ain't it?
And just when I was settling down to tear my hair apart, I received blogging awards from Preposterous Girl!
Now, now, guys and girls - no awards come cheap and this one isn't either. So I actually have to answer a few questions (properly!) before I really can accept them.
1. What is your current obsession?
Mafia Wars and Farmville on Facebook
2. What are you wearing today?
Bengali kurta and pajama..
3. What’s for dinner?
I usually have chappatis and vegetable curries and yes, boiled milk!
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A rayban sunglass, that burnt a small hole in my pocket.
5. What are you listening to right now?
Bengali news in the next room...
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A great blogging friend of mine! :)
Though I do not know her personally, there is an intellectual connect. She writes really well and expresses her individualistic nature freely. In true sense a free independent girl of 21st century India - one who would not buckle under pressure and would not give in to social prejudices! :D
7. Replaced Question : Do you believe in love?
Yes.. I used to..
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
My bed next to me! I am not THAT energetic! (though there are occasional surges)
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Language of girls! I really find it difficult to decipher...
11. What’s your favourite quote?
"It is amazing how much you can achieve when it does not matter who gets the credit".
Incidentally, this one is appended to my official signature as well.
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
15. What is your dream job?
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
I don't read mags..
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Save it in a bank. I need cash - thick and fast.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Sorry.. wrong question for me
19. Who are your style icons?
Again..I hardly care...
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Short conventional male hair cut
21. What are you going to do after this?
Go for a bath and then, a sumptuous lunch.
22. What are your favorite movies?
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
I do not use.. except a deodorant.
23. What inspires you?
Quotes and life stories
24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Only one tip (if you ever consider that as a tip)
Do not follow the trend blindly, stand out from the crowd, be different from others - in a decent manner.
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I usually have 'something'
26. Coffee or tea?
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I find out the root cause
28. What is the meaning of your name?
A man who lives after his death through his actions and deeds... [tough ask living upto my name]
29. Which other blogs you love visiting?
Too many to list here..
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Malai kulfi, misti doi, rabri, chocolate pastry, khir.............. list goes on..
31. Favorite Season ?
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Sorry madam, if there's none else around, you may have to do that yourself. I can't cook AT ALL! :(
Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
Ah... I can't tag many more, but this time, I would go with the 10, who I know are livid by now with my absence from their pages. Hopefully this would bring some smiles on their faces:
People, congrats on your awards! :D
And yes, anyone who views this post is free to take this tag forward...