Disclaimers:
1. The views expressed in this blog are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the organization he works for.
2. This site uses cookies from Google and other third-party service providers to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google and other third-party service providers. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Juggling with my life...


Hello World

I am back after quite some time. Lately I have been juggling around with my life, trying my hand at a variety of things to keep myself busy and engrossed. But as they say, you go round a full circle, so I ended up with my old blog once again. I am pretty sure. Much have changed by now. Most of my blogger friends have forgotten me. Vimmu was supposed to get married, he might have had a kid by now. ROFL! Nikhil had a blog titled "Mirror Cracked". He may have created a 9th version of it. Indyeah... well not sure, what she is upto. Alice may have wrote hundreds of more poems. And there are few whom I forgot lol! Shweta, for example, has forgotten that her name was preposterous girl. :D hmmm....

Anyway, so how have I been! ...would be your question. Well, I have had lots of ups and downs in life. At one point in time I was at the pinnacle and then hit the rock bottom and currently I am hanging somewhere in the middle. Now, please do not get ideas or do not assume things. And, I won't explain further.

I think I have lost a bit of flair of my own writing. But I'll catch up. Few days of blogging will churn out the best of me once again.

Enough for this post after such a long long time. I am off to see what others have been up to, while I had been away.

PS. A few comments would inspire me to write more. So, please feel free. Spammers, please find another site and spare me! LOL!


No comments: