Disclaimers:
1. The views expressed in this blog are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the organization he works for.
2. This site uses cookies from Google and other third-party service providers to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google and other third-party service providers. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Thoughts of a complex mind


Do I know myself? Obviously ! (What a stupid question! You might think...) But, do I know myself well? Well....................................


A question that has plagued me since time immemorial... A question which is unanswered uptill now... Seen a life interspersed with happiness, sorrow, misery, success, failure and numerous other emotions... Felt several upsurges and downsurges in my heart... Never gave up... and never will... since I have that "Never say die" attitude... There were so many clashes... in my mind... but the most dangerous of all is that between the heart and the brain... can't take sides and impossible to remain a neutral... Okay, so lets have it as it comes... Why worry? Stay happy and keep smiling...


Grew up in a small town of Farakka... loved every bit of life... enjoyed it thoroughly... then school, college and now, my job... all happened in due course of time... but somewhere there is a jinx... a sorrow, a misery... don't know properly, what it is though... asked my mind, asked my brain, asked my heart... and each time I got a different answer....


What the hell am I writing down ! A complex piece of information... all scattered and unorganized... so similar to my bedroom... and so similar to my inner being... but who cares ! At least I don't...


I thought of penning down down my own thoughts, instead mixed it up completely.... Sorry readers, I am not that accomplished a writer... I give up tonight.. someday in future I might add some more feelings... until then cya !

No comments: