Disclaimers:
1. The views expressed in this blog are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the organization he works for.
2. This site uses cookies from Google and other third-party service providers to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google and other third-party service providers. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Number 4 - tagged


Hi all

Tagged once more. This time by preposterous girl. Without wasting much time, let me get into the basics. Somehow the tag creator has a fascination for the number 4 and he/she has explored it thoroughly:

Four places I have lived:
I have lived only in three places till now - all in West Bengal!
  • Kolkata
  • Berhampore
  • Farakka

Four T.V shows that I love(d) to watch:
All in past tense, since I hardly watch any nowadays. Here they are:
  • Chandrakanta
  • Alif Laila
  • Mowgli
  • Tom and Jerry

Four places that I have been on vacation:
  • Delhi - in class 8
  • Puri - in class 9
  • Digha - also in class 9 and last year 15th August
  • Kolkata - during the Durga Pujas...


Four of my favorite food items:

  • Rabri
  • Biryani
  • Pizza
  • Chocolates

There are many more, but these are my top 4 favs!

Four websites that I visit daily:
  • Google
  • My blog
  • My company web page
  • Yahoo
Four places I would rather be:
  • Talsari
  • Ooty

I would like to keep the last two options open...

Four things I hope to do before I die:
  • Become an artist
  • Explore the whole world
  • Love and be loved
  • Leave a legacy
Four novels I wish I was reading for the first time:
Question not very clear
Four movies that I can watch over and over again:
  • Pushpak (hindi)
  • Agniswar (bengali)
  • Sabyasachi (bengali)
  • Hirok Rajar Deshe (bengali)
Four people I believe will respond to this tag:
Hey, people please do it! :D

9 comments:

pawan said...

Well,
Waiting for an intense post from you!

Cheers!

Chiranjib Mazumdar said...

@pawan
Its coming up. Don't worry..

Indyeah said...

I used to LOVE Jungle Book..Mowlgi was soo cute:)) and the title song was awwww :)))

psstt! used to love Chandrakanta too:D:D my kiddie brain was fascinated by all the magic and aiyyars and what not!:D:D


interesting places:) is Digha in W.Bengal?

four things you want to be?:) I love the first one:)) artist:)) yeah me too:))

the book question means that any book that you LOVEd so much that you wish that you could have the experience of reading it again:))


I liked Pushpak too:)
interesting tag:)


Thanks for tagging:)
I have been tagged for this before too and will surely pick it up and do it with another tag a combination:)

Chiranjib Mazumdar said...

@ Indyeah
Hey thanks, Indyeah...

jungle jungle baagh chali hai... :D

chandrakanta is immortalized by 'yakku' - krur singh :P

book question - I don't read that many novels, so its ok to skip that! :))

do complete this tag.. look forward to your answers.. :))

vimmuuu said...

I will do this tag for sure, how did you know that !! 4 is my favourite number !! :D :D

Whats Rabri ??

Pushpak is one of my fav movie too !!!

Chiranjib Mazumdar said...

@vimmuuu
:D - intuition!
Rabri is prepared from milk. Come over to Kolkata some time and ask for it at a sweet shop. Trust me, u won't forget the taste... :P

preposterous girl said...

Hi Chiranjib..
So u have done that.. With due respects to the tag creator.. dnt u think this tag was not really clear and the questions were not so ..u knw..good.. :)

preposterous girl said...

I just meant the questions..U and me answered it in the best possible way..heheheh :D :D

Chiranjib Mazumdar said...

@preposterous girl
hahaha.. :D
The post of a tag creator is lucrative enough. Am thinking of placing my CV for it. What do you say? :P