Disclaimers:
1. The views expressed in this blog are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the organization he works for.
2. This site uses cookies from Google and other third-party service providers to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google and other third-party service providers. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Graphical tagging :)

Hi friends

I got tagged by Varun. The words he gave me were:
Mumbai, Satyam, Blog, Friend, Movies
and I needed to use MS Paint and depict the words graphically.

So after much struggle, finally I could complete. Here they are. I admit there are hundreds of flaws, and somehow I was able to complete them. Hopefully you would be able to make out the words from the pictures. :)







2 comments:

Varun said...

This is one awesome post. Thanks a lot for accepting the tag :)

You are a wonderful artist!

Wow!! is what I can say about the pictures...

Chiranjib Mazumdar said...

Thanks Varun!
Comments like these make my day! :D
Thanks a LOT!
Keep coming back...